We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quad bikes

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
quad bikes

Hi is it possible to hire quad bikes?my son and girlfriend are due out soon and have tried to hire a car for early aug. but every where is booked up!, thanks june.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: quad bikes

Have you tried all the car hire companies shown in Bobs post?

No12 of tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g664630-i12150-k…

I would have thought that one of these would have something available for all or part of the period you require.

Also, I am fairly certain that one or more will be able to offer quad bikes.

garedd-m.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quad bikes

Hi mianju,

You really ought to check the travel insurance that your son and his girlfriend have. Most exclude use of scooters, quads etc. Sometimes you can pay extra to have this added. The insurance you get with the vehicle covers anybody or anything that they may hit but not the driver or passenger for any medical treatment or emergency flights home if they are unfortunate enough to have an accident.

However if you let us know where they are staying we will let you know of any places that we know.

Bob

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quad bikes

Hi thank you, will check the insurance. We are all staying at the Apollonion Xi Lixouri, June

Mentioned in this post
Lixouri
Lixouri
Cephalonia, Greece
4. Re: quad bikes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:17