We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koroni

Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
664 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Koroni

If anyone fancies visiting somewhere just that little bit different and special this year, can I recommend Sesto Hill Bar on the way down to Koroni beach. It's about half way down the track to the beach, passable in a car, and is a fantastic place to watch the sun set over a glass of wine and some souvlaki. It's very rustic in feel and is in such a fantastic spot, almost perched on the edge of the hillside overlooking Koroni bay.

You'll get a warm welcome! They do put on special evenings of Greek music or film nights too, and you can keep an eye out for these listed on Facebook on their page there.

I have no connection with Sesto Hill Bar at all, just wanted to recommend them as I've had a couple of great evenings there. Truly breathtaking views and lovely food.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
11,251 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koroni

Cheers Caroline,

It is on my "must visit" list for September. Unfortunately as we are staying in Agia Efimia I will have to forego the glass of wine!

Bob

2. Re: Koroni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Cephalonia