We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a scooter

Renting a scooter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2015, 06:42
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a scooter

Get a taxi to Lassi from the airport . There is a place on the main road on the right hand side of the road, always loads of bikes there to rent.

Mentioned in this post
Lassi
Lassi
Cephalonia, Greece
Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
11,386 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a scooter

Hi folks,

Pesada is a bit out of the way. The only nearby place is Lourdas. This company has a base in Lourdas and they may be able to help. I do not know how good or bad they are but I did see a couple of good reviews on other sites.

unicornrentalkefalonia.com/motorental/…en

You may have to get a taxi to Lourdas.

I have heard that there is a bus from Pesada to Argostoli but I do not know for sure. If so you could pick up a scooter in Lassi.

Hope this helps a little.

Bob

Mentioned in this post
Lourdas (Lourdata) Beach
Lourdas (Lourdata) Beach
496 Reviews
Cephalonia, Greece
Lassi
Lassi
Cephalonia, Greece
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting a scooter

There are quite a number of places to hire a scooter in Argostoli.

In Lourdas (Vlachata) I believe three companies hiring two-wheelers.

garedd-m.

Mentioned in this post
Lourdas (Lourdata) Beach
Lourdas (Lourdata) Beach
496 Reviews
Cephalonia, Greece
4. Re: Renting a scooter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 06:15