We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday reviews?

Holiday reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2017, 10:00
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday reviews?

There is no official section for "holiday" reviews on TripAdvisor unfortunately. Lots of people leave them on their return but they get "lost" in the forum. Unless there's a "sticky" created by TA at the top of the forum such as other destination forum.

If you look just to the right of this main page there's a Top Questions section and there's a link to leave trip reports which will take you to the Greek forum

You could use the search button just above the relevant forum and type in Trip Report, there are several

Edited: 30 August 2014, 16:35
UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday reviews?

Sorry the link is in the Skala forum.............but here it is

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189398-i192-k29…

I've just added the link to the main forum

Edited: 30 August 2014, 16:37
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday reviews?

Another idea is to click on the regular forum users names & look at their reviews of their favourite places, eg Bob for Agia or fiscardofan for guess where!!

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,847 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday reviews?

I had better leave a review for Agia Efimia then! Will do so after the coming holiday.- Promise!!

Level Contributor
4,399 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday reviews?

Sorry about that Bob! Put the pressure on there, I wrongly assumed u'd have reviewed places there!!! should have checked 1st, blame it on the Lassi village wine!!!!!

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,847 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday reviews?

I'll make sure when I write it that I am not under the influence of the local wine or the ouzo!

Scotland
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday reviews?

Would it be possible to start a thread on this on Cephalonia forum? Like the earthquake one? Just a thought.

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday reviews?

I've asked TA for a potential sticky for the Kefalonia main forum.............however given the link already to the Greek one they may decline...............

There isn't an earthquake sticky ???

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,847 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday reviews?

Hi Indiana J and welcome,

The reason the Earthquake thread was always at or near the top was because people kept contributing. If Miss_Chief gets "a sticky" then there will be a permanent thread at the top of the Cephalonia thread with a "yellow pin" in the corner. The general Greek forum has one for reviews but Cephalonia reviews get lost within them.

Cheers

Bob

UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday reviews?

Sticky potentially approved via email this morning................just need a rather nice review to be posted so that I can get the ball rolling................anyone ? I can then make/create the sticky post

Get answers to your questions about Cephalonia
Recent Conversations