We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Corfu Town

Bristol
Level Contributor
90 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Corfu Town

Hi

We are thinking of a holiday in Corfu in May 08, and would like to find a small and friendly hotel in Corfu town - a pool would be a bonus, but must have balcony - can't seem to find much in the travel brochures - any ideas?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Corfu Town

this is a nice property....but without a pool..

http://www.bellaveneziahotel.com/

keep in mind that Corfu town is a protected historic architecture gem...and it will be really difficult to find a place with pool; )

..check also this hotel..is more luxurious and it worths if you can afford it...http://www.siorravittoria.com/index_eng.htm

at last if you want something traditional,with pool and a sense of relaxation..villa de loulia is my prefered property in Corfu but is not in town

www.villadeloulia.gr

Chester, England
Level Contributor
242 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Corfu Town

Hi.

Check out

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g662629-d289555…

We've stayed here three times, the hotel is in Garitsa bay which is a 15 minute stroll into Corfu town.

Regards

Carl.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Corfu Town

hi.

a good option is to stay in kanoni area -5 min. at the most by public transport or taxi from the center.a hotel there www.corfuholidaypalace.gr has an indoor/outdoor pool ,beautiful gardens plus a small beach.it has smg from the '80's but usually has good prices and all rooms have large furnished balconies.half of the rooms have increadible views to the sea.it is not what i call luxury but it is more than average.

Bristol
Level Contributor
90 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Corfu Town

Thank you all for your suggestions - I will check out all the links you have included - it is great to have recommendations - really appreciate the response everyone! Cheers - and here is to May in Corfu!!!

uk
Level Contributor
41 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in Corfu Town

We stayed in Hotel Cavalieri in Corfu Town, although only for one night, 5 weeks ago. No pool I'm afraid, although it did have a great view over to the fort and the town (unfortunately this wasn't open to us as it was February). However, the rooms were very clean and we even had a mezzanine floor in our room, so lounge downstairs and bedroom and bathroom upstairs. Staff very friendly and helpful. Although no balcony in our room, but there must be some - we weren't too bothered as only there for one night, but I do like a balcony too. Hope this is of help - it is very central anyway, just yards away from the Spionades.

6. Re: Hotels in Corfu Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 12:18