We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

never been would you reccomend corfu

Preston
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
never been would you reccomend corfu

hi been lookin at apartments in kassiopi, will be me my hubby my mum and 3 kids 11-14 would you reccomend this resort and what is there to do in corfu?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: never been would you reccomend corfu

hi.

in my opinion corfu is one of the most beautiful islands in greece.

it has beautiful nature, lots to see (achileon palace, mon repos palace and gardens, museum of asiatic and oriental art, the fortress on the harbour, a beautiful monastery , pontikonissi,etc).the town itself is a museum.plenty of beaches, scenic mountainous villages, great food.unfortunatelly i have never stayed in kassiopi so i can not tell you how it is but corfu is really a wonderful island.www.corfu.gr

london
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: never been would you reccomend corfu

Hi

Me and my family visit Corfu every year since 2001. Beautiful island and very friendly people. The place we have loved and visit for our family holiday is Kalami on the North-Eastern coast. It is a small fishing village which I highly recommend.

Mentioned in this post
Kalami
Kalami
Corfu, Greece
Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: never been would you reccomend corfu

Hi, Kassiopi would be ideal for you ,central for boat trips, to all parts of this wonderful island, plenty to do for your teenage kids, on bus routes to Acheravi, Sidari, corfu town, etcWherever you choose I am sure you will enjoy, take a look at [ Agni gr ] website for pictures and ideas.

Kath Sidari

Mentioned in this post
Kassiopi
Kassiopi
Corfu, Greece
Sidari
Sidari
Corfu, Greece
Shropshire, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: never been would you reccomend corfu

Hi,

Would always recommend it! But, I would consider going to Sadari or Ag Sefanos in your case, much nicer beaches for your kids. Sadari is much bigger than Ag Stefanos, busier too - depends what you like. Talk a stroll through Corfu town for sure and maybe take your kids to the water park one day, they would love that.

Enjoy it!

5. Re: never been would you reccomend corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 11:18