We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aghios Gordios or Kassiopi

Level Contributor
218 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Aghios Gordios or Kassiopi

Hello. I'm agonising between Ag. Gordios and Kassiopi and hope you can help. My partner, my 13yr old daughter and I will be going for a week at end August. My partner and I enjoy quiet resourts, lazing on the beach for the day before a leisurely meal and a few drinks, while obviously my daughter will be wanting different things, some kids of her age, a bit of freedom and something to do (not quite sure what and don't think she is either!). Which do you recommend?

Thank you

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aghios Gordios or Kassiopi

Tough one Cathy!! Both resorts very pretty, Kassiopi has a nice harbour. Agios has a lovely long sandy beach while Kassiopi has pebbles. Agios is closer to Corfu Town and the water park Aqualand. This will be our 5th year staying in Agios, check out this nice site, you will get fans from both sides!

2. Re: Aghios Gordios or Kassiopi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2009, 06:27