We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any idea on what area this was?

Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Any idea on what area this was?

In 2005 me and my now husband went on our first holiday together to Sidari and loved it. While there we went on a day out to Aqualand and on the coach journey there we picked up people from other hotels. We went to collect from one hotel/apartments and the area looked beautiful but for the life of me I cant remember the name of the area!!

It looked like a small area and the hotel was on a small unbusy road which was hotels etc then road then beach! The beach was as good as on the same level as the road and it looked such a lovely area.

I know it is a long shot but was wondering if anyone knows which area this could be???!!

Thanks guys

Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any idea on what area this was?

could be many places road level to beach at

.... Roda.Arillis.Ipsos to name a few

put beach and resort guide on above for you to look at

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,567 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any idea on what area this was?

Hi shell - could be the Afrodite in Roda. It sits on the seafront where the coaches turn around for Aqualand pick-ups. Have a look at the Roda website. Afrodite is not yet represented on the website but there are photos of it. If you can't find them, ask members on the forum to post theirs.

3. Re: Any idea on what area this was?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 05:18
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor