We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roda or Kassiopi like Sidari?

UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Roda or Kassiopi like Sidari?

Hiya

5 years ago this year me and my now husband went on our first holiday together to Sidari and we really loved it!! Was thinking of going back next year but I am unsure on whether to try somehwere new. I have seen Coral Hotel & Ninos in Roda which both look lovely and I was wondering what Roda area and also Kassiopi area are like.

I am 26 and hubby is 25, we usually go self catering or b&b and like to go wandering round shops etc and relaxing by the pool or on the beach. We also on a night like to go to bars (not really clubs as such) where we can enjoy cocktails, music/karaoke (watching that is. Lol) until 1 or 2 in the morning, is this possible in Roda or Kassiopi? We love eating out also.

Thanks very much.

Mentioned in this post
Sidari
Sidari
Corfu, Greece
Coral Hotel
Coral Hotel
669 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Ninos
Ninos
159 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Roda
Roda
Corfu, Greece
Kassiopi
Kassiopi
1,884 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roda or Kassiopi like Sidari?

Hi there,We have been to Corfu many times,but think our favourite is by far Kassiopi.It has just the right combination of bars and tavernas.Not noisy or brash and is perfect down by the harbour for breakfast as it is at night for a cocktail or two.Hope this helps you decideRobert & Anne

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Kassiopi
Kassiopi
1,884 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roda or Kassiopi like Sidari?

I always stay in Agios Gordios but do like a day trip to Kassiopi, plenty of places to eat, nice harbour and would pick Kassiopi over Roda any time!

Mentioned in this post
Agios Gordios
Agios Gordios
Corfu, Greece
Kassiopi
Kassiopi
1,884 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Roda
Roda
Corfu, Greece
3. Re: Roda or Kassiopi like Sidari?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2010, 05:19