We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trilogia restaurant kassiopi

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
trilogia restaurant kassiopi

have seen all the good reviews and have been on the website but no prices. could anybody give an aveage price for a meal and wine in this restaurant. many thanks

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trilogia restaurant kassiopi

Have friends who live in Kassiopi and they visit this restaurant for special events (b.days,anniversaries etc).Its double the price of what you would pay in other local tavernas,but apparently well worth it.Food/service and setting stunning my friends say,so go and treat yourselves with the knowledge it wont be a cheap evening and have a fab time, which hopefully I will do next time I'm in Corfu.....

2. Re: trilogia restaurant kassiopi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2011, 07:27