We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

West Midlands
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

Hi we are going to sidari in May. I have been looking for a good price on transfers and found this site

corfuairporttransfer.com/corfu-airport-trans…

can anyone tell me if they have used them before or have a company they recommend. They look good but you pay the full amount up front (admittedly by visa so could claim it back if they fail to turn up) so just a bit cautious as we are travelling with a child and don't want to be stranded!

appreciate anyones advice.

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

http://rodataxi.com/

about 54 euro each way

In May roads quiet, transfer time less than in peak months. whats wrong with transfer coaches

Alfa taxis also popular

West Midlands
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

Hi, much appreciated thank you.

We have booked with airtours and transfer is quoted as £78 for coach transfer so we would rather pay the extra and go straight there rather than loads of stop offs.

Thanks very much for your advice Roda look like a good option.

all the best

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
299 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

Roda taxis quoted us 50 for may

4. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 13:54
West Midlands
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

Thanks everyone I have booked with Roda and happy with the responses from them. I will let you know how we get on.

west yorkshire
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

Hi. I am booking a taxi to sidari in may for me and my mum. If by any chance you are going at the same time, perhaps you could share it with us as the price is fixed no matter if it's 2 or 4 people.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
299 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

That would be five in a taxi amd standard taxcis can't take five passengers.

west yorkshire
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

No, not 5 passengers but 4 passengers and a driver and that's what i thought when i read it on the web site but that's what it states. Lucky they have big cars to book in greece so if anybody's interested let me know.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
376 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

Hi-if anyone would like to share a taxi with me and my boyfriend to sidari 4 july (Arriving 7.30ish/8.00 evening time- just let me know- regards, jayne

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
299 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: taxi transfers corfu airport to sidari

Angbabes I meant the original poster (which was a couple and child) plus you and your travel companion would be five passengers and the maximum passenger number is four (plus taxi driver).