We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer to Lefkimi

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
transfer to Lefkimi

Hi all

Am looking to book a transfer company on line to Lefkimi but most are pricing for Kavos?? Is this usual and is Kavos mainly incorporated for Lefkimi???

have had a quote for Jamtransfers which is quite competitive?? Anyone used them in the past and can recommend??

Many thanks

S S W

New Romney, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer to Lefkimi

Hi What date are you going as we are going out on the Easyjet flight on Sunday 16th May to Lefkimi for a week and we are hiring a car at the airport if that is any help

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer to Lefkimi

Hire a car for a few days, cheaper than their quote! Very easy to find the main road from the airport heading South.

wales
Level Contributor
555 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfer to Lefkimi

Hi

Thank you both, we arn't going till September, but don't get there till early hours, so we will be tired and have had a drink on the plane (purely medicinal of course!!!) so were looking for taxi transfer really. Staying at the Aquis Capo di Corfu which is a bit out of the way, so will be looking at hiring a car for a couple of days whilst there. Just wanted to get a good reputable company to get us off to a good start and know that they will turn up on our return!! (we're in our 50's so don't do stress anymore) Jamtransfers are about the only ones quoting for Lefkimi, and are giving good prices, which makes me wonder???

S S W

Buckingham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfer to Lefkimi

Hello

My husband and 2 children are also going to the Aquis Capo di Corfu this summer. Is it a good hotel? I am also thinking of booking my transfer with Jamtransfers, was this okay?

Thanks

5. Re: transfer to Lefkimi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2013, 10:24