We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgently need advice where to stay in Northern Corfu.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Urgently need advice where to stay in Northern Corfu.

We are just back from an awful holiday in Spain and are due to go back to Spain on 29th August but we want to go back to the Greek islands! I can change our flights to Corfu but have never been before and don't know where to start looking.

We like small resorts (a couple of tavernas and shops though) and child friendly beaches. We will have a car as we like to visit different places.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated as I need to book asap! We would be looking for s/c accommodation too.

Many thanks

Prosecco64

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgently need advice where to stay in Northern Corfu.

Might be an idea to check each resort out on the following site and see if any take your fancy first, dont restrict yourself to the North of the island though!

agni.gr/guides/resort_guide/resort_guide.asp

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
875 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgently need advice where to stay in Northern Corfu.

Prosecco64,

I think Arillas may suit...take inspiration from the following virtual tour...

http://www.arillas360.com/

Plenty of self catering accommodation. If you think you might like Arillas I can forward contacts for local apartment owners.

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgently need advice where to stay in Northern Corfu.

Hi Prosecco64 - take a look at Roda on http://www.rodaonline.org/ - it has everything you have specified.

Steve

Cheshunt, United...
Level Contributor
507 posts
571 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Urgently need advice where to stay in Northern Corfu.

Hi There

Just got back from our first visit to Northeren Corfu. Gorgeous!! We stayed in Acharavi in Mtroula Apartments,( self C) just a 25 min along the beach front walk to Roda, also loved Roda..Sidari is next town along, nice sandy beach but place like Blackpool! We visited Kassiopi Barbati Agni Kalarmi..all these places were stunning! Feel free to ask me anymore questions..

Tracey..

London, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Urgently need advice where to stay in Northern Corfu.

That whole area around Roda was nice - I went too late in the year last year (was cold and a little rainy) but was still fun and nice places to go. Def a family resort

6. Re: Urgently need advice where to stay in Northern Corfu.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 17:16