We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catholic churches in Corfu, Greece

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Catholic churches in Corfu, Greece

Am looking for names and locations of CAtholic churches in Corfu, Greece. Will be there in May on a Princess Cruise and wish to attend Mass on a Sunday. Looking for something close to the port. Does anyone know if the Mass is in English?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
886 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catholic churches in Corfu, Greece

Saints Jacob & Christopher Cathedral,

Town Hall Square

Corfu Town

Tel: 26610 28277

Mass:

Monday until Friday @ 19:00

Sunday @ 10:30 and 19:00

Further information can be found here...

www.digitalcorfu.com/vtour.aspx…

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catholic churches in Corfu, Greece

Thank you! I would imagine these Masses are in Greek, not English? I can certainly work with that! But thought I would ask

Albuquerque, New...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Catholic churches in Corfu, Greece

Am looking for names and locations of Roman Catholic churches in Corfu, Greece. Will be there on September 30, 2012, arriving on an Oceania Cruise and wish to attend Mass on a Sunday. Looking for something within walking distance of the port and the mass being offered during mid morning, since I have to be back at the ship by noon.

Thank you for your assistance.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Catholic churches in Corfu, Greece

You could send a PM to the OP - cherylandbob and ask how they got on.

5. Re: Catholic churches in Corfu, Greece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 10:17