We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family all-inclusive

Ayr
3 posts
Save Topic
Family all-inclusive

Planning to visit either Corfu or Crete this summer (late July) and want good family all-inclusive hotel. Having read a lot of previous threads on this topic I know A.I. is not the most popular choice for many but we are a family of 6 with 4 kids(!) aged 13,15,19+22 and it's DEFINITELY the best option for us. Looking for hotel with plenty of daytime/evening entertainment that's in, or easy walking distance to, town (although not interested in "lively" nightlife)! Other advantages would be table tennis, mini golf and free internet connection. Any suggestions??

greece
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family all-inclusive

The Aquis group of hotels are all inclusive. I know that Pelekas and Agios Gordis are quite popular, but not terribly easy walking to and from the village in the evenings. The Aquis Sandy Beach in Agios Georgios South is right on a long flat sandy beach, and you can walk into the village in about 3 or 4 minutes, along a virtually traffic free road, which just runs along the edge of the beach, and the village of Ag. Georgios is about 1km long, all stretching along the beach. I don't know about AI in the north, the First CHoice Hotel Blue Bay I think is fairly isolated, not many places you can walk to, but I dont know about Roda/Sidari, which might also suit you.

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family all-inclusive

There is an all-inclusive at Roda - Mitsis Roda Beach Resort - and it's just a short walk from the village along the beach.

Steve

Edited: 21 February 2012, 18:20
Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family all-inclusive

Have a look at the Zafaris AI complex in Corfu located in the Canal d'amour area of Sidari.[www.zafaris.gr]

Great location right by the sea and about a15 min walk into Sidari centre.

4. Re: Family all-inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 02:40