We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
453 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers

Hi, does anyone knw of any apartments that have transfers included in the price, or for a slight extra price, i am not sure where to stay yet, would really like to go to Sidari but the transfer prices are putting me off, the next areas are nearer the airport, Benitses or Agios Gordios,

Thanks for your help

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

travel republic .... transfers to Sidari last week 16 pounds per person return

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
3,586 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

Try 'resort hoppa.' We've used them a few times-no problems at all.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
453 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

Thank you for your replies, but i was thinking about private transfers because they dont take as long, my granddaughter who is travelling with me is a very poor traveller so after 4 1/2 hours on the plane with her being poorly I dont want to put her through the possible 3 hours transfer to Sidari, just wondered if anyone knew of any apartments/hotels in Sidari that included the transfers and picked you up at the airport.

I did look at the above transfer companies and they are around 125 Euros return, thats a bit too steep for me.

Edited: 13 July 2012, 16:42
united kingdom
Level Contributor
187 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

Book with Olympic Holidays big discounts and transfers thrown in and a rep if you need one, found them really good

5. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2013, 10:17