We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anywhere similar to Sidari ?

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Anywhere similar to Sidari ?

I've been to Sidari the last 3 years, looking for somewhere with similar nightlife,tribute acts etc. Can anyone help please ?

jersey,Channel Isles
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anywhere similar to Sidari ?

Maybe Roda would be the nearest to what you are looking for.

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anywhere similar to Sidari ?

Hello Paddy,

I'm not sure of anything similar in Corfu,but have you tried Stalis in Crete,flights available from Glasgow or even cheaper if you drive down to Manchester,very nice beaches in and around Stalis,plenty of nightlife of a more family/couples nature i.e. music bars/irish bars and some very decent tavernas/restaurants.

You also have Hersonissos and Malia close by if you venture out.

Well worth a look.

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anywhere similar to Sidari ?

Hello Paddy,

I'm not sure of anything similar in Corfu,but have you tried Stalis in Crete,flights available from Glasgow or even cheaper if you drive down to Manchester,very nice beaches in and around Stalis,plenty of nightlife of a more family/couples nature i.e. music bars/irish bars and some very decent tavernas/restaurants.

You also have Hersonissos and Malia close by if you venture out.

Well worth a look.

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anywhere similar to Sidari ?

Apologies for the double post,i was asked to sign in as i pressed submit and had not had to do that for so long i'd forgot my password,hence the double post.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anywhere similar to Sidari ?

Hi Paddy67....Sidari is rather unique in that it is the type of resort that suits both styles of holidays.....The bars, bands and tribute acts for the nightlife or on the outskirts the more traditional Greek experience, so it tends to have something for everyone.

As Scaffolder says, I am not sure of anywhere else on the island that is similar. Some people tend to say that Sidari is like Kavos, but it is not.

Whatever you choose for next year's holiday.... have fun.

Fi

6. Re: Anywhere similar to Sidari ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 07:15