We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arillas August 2013..

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Arillas August 2013..

Just wondering... who's going to Arillas in August?

I am :)...

Been to Greece a few times now but this will be my first visit to Corfu. By reading all the great reviews, comments on here, i think i've definitely picked a great place!

only a little over 22 days to go - can't wait! :D

Rachel x

jersey,Channel Isles
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arillas August 2013..

We'll be there 11th Aug for two weeks, we've got a week in Paleo first. You will love it and probably end up booking again straight away, most people do.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arillas August 2013..

Hi karen,

Yeah, i'm already thinking that now and i haven't even gone yet! lol. It was almost a case of lucky dip that i've ended up with Corfu. I just told the travel agent that i wanted to visit Greece (again!) but wasn't sure where.. Arillas was decided. I'm so glad now as well, i've heard/read nothing but good things!

I also to visit Paelo for the day, just currently looking for a way to get there that's no so expensive. I enquired about a water taxi but it's 70 euros each way!!

Rachel

:o)

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Arillas August 2013..

http://www.arillas-bliss.com/

trips will be available from local travel shop in arillas

jersey,Channel Isles
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arillas August 2013..

Yes Rachel there are three travel shops in Arillas doing Paleo trips fairly cheaply. We normally book in the one next to the Akti Arilla Hotel.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
859 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arillas August 2013..

Here are the travel shops in Arillas. It might be worth contacting them in advance for prices.

Arkokal: http://arkokal.gr/excursions.html (new website under construction) Contact email - arkokal@otenet.gr

Olgas: olgastravel@gmail.com

Arillas Travel: http://www.arillastravel.gr/ Contact via website. (this is the travel office karenjersey mentioned)

norfolk
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arillas August 2013..

Can't believe how expensive the water taxi are! Is that 70 euros pp?

We are staying in Paleo and want to visit Arillas but there are no travel shops in Paleo.

At least it sounds for Arillas visitors to Paleo that it a lot cheaper and easier than the other way around!

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arillas August 2013..

Thanks moonpig! :)

Rachel

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arillas August 2013..

Hi Karen,

Thanks for that. I’ll definitely check them out. A visit to Paelo is a must for me as I really want to take a trip on the glass bottom boat and visit the aquarium!

Rachel

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arillas August 2013..

Hi again Arillas,

Thank you for the links, they’re really helpful!

Rachel

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
66 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Arillas August 2013..

Hi Diana,

Sorry, I probably didn’t word that correctly. It’s 70 euro (each way) for 1 – 5 people.

So if you have a guaranteed group of people for the trip there and back, it will of course work out much cheaper for you.

I’m travelling alone, so have no idea if there would be people there already waiting for a water taxi – don’t really fancy taking the gamble though! Lol

Are you on Twitter? I have been in touch with @GreenCorfu about it & they have been extremely helpful. I’m sure they’d be able to advise you on where’s convenient for you to books trips. I will get in touch with them again and ask for you. I’ll get back in touch when I receive a reply

Rachel