We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days in September

Matlock, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
10 days in September

Does anyone do 10 day holidays at the end of September to Corfu, I am having difficulty finding one that is not 7 or 10 days

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
886 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 days in September

You might want to consider booking flight only with Easyjet/Ryanair/Thomsonfly/Flythomascook/Jet2 and Monarch, even flying each way using a different operator to give you a better choice of departure days/flight times. Accommodation will be easy to find for duration at the end of September. Airport transfers are easily pre-booked online.

If you need any advice on where to stay there's lots of us here to help. :-)

Edited: 11 August 2013, 16:07
Matlock, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 days in September

Thanks for the advice, sounds a bit complex to me but I will give it a go

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
886 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 days in September

Hi kath2006,

I should have added this link to my previous post.... www.skyscanner.net it's the easiest and best (in my opinion!) search engine out there.

Once your search results come on screen click the 'get price alerts' button, it's a good way of tracking the price rise and falls daily until you are ready to book.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help - always glad to assist.

Matlock, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 days in September

thankyou

bristol
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 days in September

Hi Ryanair fly from East Midlands, must be close to you , good times and good prices. Depending on where you want to stay easy to find somewhere at this time of year and some excellant deals to be found. Transfers easy to book online. I am sure you will find somewhere once you decide on a resort.

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 days in September

average price for 2 bedded studio in sept is 20 euro

very easy to find accomadation everywhere

7. Re: 10 days in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Corfu
Recent Conversations