We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist sightseeing train Corfu Town

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist sightseeing train Corfu Town

Hey, can anybody tell me if the litlle train, which you catch just off the Spianada in Corfu Town is still running in September? I can't even get my cruise ship to tell me if September 11, is consider ed "high season" or "shoulder season"... and I've read that the train only runs in "high season". Thanks Aliaj

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist sightseeing train Corfu Town

I wished i had known you wanted to know as i have just come back from Corfu and we were looking at the sightseeing train as we were having a Macdonalds in Corfu Town i would of asked the driver for you.

Colorado
Level Contributor
176 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist sightseeing train Corfu Town

I would be so thankful if you could tell us what you found out? We are cdruising to Corfu next fall in late sepember and wonder what if the best thing to do for the day..thanks thans thanks

Colorado
Level Contributor
176 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tourist sightseeing train Corfu Town

I would be so thankful if you could tell us what you found out? We are cdruising to Corfu next fall in late sepember and wonder what if the best thing to do for the day..thanks thans thanks

4. Re: Tourist sightseeing train Corfu Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 11:16
Get answers to your questions about Corfu