We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is moraitika pls

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where is moraitika pls

Hi seen a package to this area was wondering where exactly it is and what close to . 2 ladies in our 40's looking for a nice place to chill with nice beach and places to eat any recommendations muchly appreciated

Parga, Greece
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is moraitika pls

It is approximately 20 klms south of Corfu Town about half way to Kavos and next to Mesongi - hope this is helpful.

Edited: 09 February 2014, 09:44
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,574 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is moraitika pls

Hi.....and Welcome to the Corfu Forum........

Following on from ConnySir....Moraitika is about one km north of Messonghi...I have attached two links for you to have a look at:

agni.gr/guides/resort_guide/resort_guide.asp

www.agni.gr/guides/resort_guide/messonghi.asp

Corfu is a beautiful island....

Fi

Edited: 10 February 2014, 15:50
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is moraitika pls

The resorts of Moratika and Messongi more or less merge into each other and you can walk from the top of one to the other in about 25 minutes (stroll). There are a good few bars and tavernas in Moratika but as we were staying the far side of Messonghi we didnt go there are night.

Messonghi has a few bars and tavernas right on the beach. The bus to Corfu town takes about 45 minutes from memory.

If you want a place just to chill out its a nice resort.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is moraitika pls

thankyou for your replies everyone i havnt booked anywhere yet but it does sound like it could be ideal for us . my friend is a big beach lover and i gather that the other side of the island is better for the beaches but iv also noticed that the prices are much higher what are the beaches like here are they cove like or stretches and are they pebbly or sand ? thanks Amanda

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is moraitika pls

thanks also fi -united kingdom for the attachments just spent the last hour browsing thru :)

6. Re: Where is moraitika pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 06:20