We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the best resort to stay when travelling solo

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Where is the best resort to stay when travelling solo

I went to Arillas last year, lovely but too remote. I wanted to take a trip to Corfu town but the trip was cancelled. It was too quiet with no boat trips available and I felt stranded.

northumbria
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the best resort to stay when travelling solo

Hi Tess, why not have a look at pelekas. It's a lovely friendly village, beach is walkable ( or there's a minibus) , regular buses to and from corfu town. It's very safe and I would happily spend time there on my own xx Karen

Alston, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the best resort to stay when travelling solo

Hi tess..ive stayed 4 times as a solo traveller in Kassiopi..

Beautiful and everyone so friendly.

Buses and boats trips to Corfu town.would f reccomend.!

nadine

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the best resort to stay when travelling solo

Hi Tess......and Welcome to the Corfu Forum.....

As Nadine says Kassiopi might suit you better as there are boat trips from there......when are you thinking of travelling? as this would help forumsters to give you more information.

Fi

4. Re: Where is the best resort to stay when travelling solo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 06:19