We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls holiday

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Girls holiday

Advice on the best place for 4 girls aged 19 to 22, needs close to beach, nightlife,watersports during the day, chill, restaurants,looking for accommodation that has air con in rooms and wifi, max budget for accom £400.

They are not non stop party girls but am sure will want the best of beach chill and nightlife any help would be great

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls holiday

Erm the only place I can think of would be kavos but then again I've only ever been to quite parts of Corfu so can't recommend anywhere else.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,658 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls holiday

If the group don't want Kavos-style nightlife, I guess the next most lively place would probably be Sidari. Not especially a place for your age range, but has probably more bars then other resorts. Maybe ask some more specific questions in that forum to see if it might be lively enough/a suitable age range ? It probably can meet the day-time wish list.

You might get some initial impressions from the later posts here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g676295-i12966-k…

and here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g676295-i12966-k…

Edited: 30 April 2014, 20:06
Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls holiday

If Kavos is too much for you then Sidari is the best option. It has everything on your list. My son went there with his friends when he was 19 and had a great time. We go to Sidari also, great resort. X

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,542 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girls holiday

I have to agree with the above posts - Sidari would tick all your boxes. Just remember that air-con is charged separately at most apartments in Corfu, around 5-8 euros per day.

If you want more information on Sidari, please don't hesistate to ask

Fi

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Girls holiday

Not that I've stayed in the following resorts but I've read they're quite lively for the younger ones (I was one of those once!) Dassia, Ipsos & Gouvia??

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Girls holiday

Agree with above - Sidari would probably suit you girlies - unless you prefer the kavos type resort - kavos really comes alive though in July and August only to be honest when the college/schools have finished for summer holidays - you could though check out aspro Kavos on the outskirts so peaceful days for you girlies then crazy nights if that is what you would prefer - but check out sidari on you tube so you can get a good idea of what the resort is about.

7. Re: Girls holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:16