We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Centre Holiday

Barnsley UK
Level Contributor
162 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
3 Centre Holiday

We are planning a 3 centre holiday in July 2011. We are flying in and out of Corfu. Thought about going directly from airport to catch ferry to Parga or to Igoumenitsa and hiring a car. What are ferry times to Parga/Igoumenitsa and is it easy to hire a car?

We are then going onto Paxos, can we catch a ferry from Parga or is it better to go from Igoumenista?

We have been to Paxos before so know there are regular ferries back to Corfu.

Any advise greatly appreciated.

Paxos, Greece
Level Contributor
131 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Centre Holiday

Hi you dont say how long you are in Greece for??

If you want to stay in Corfu, I would suggest 4-5 days in NE Corfu, Nissaki, Kalami, Agni something like that, then hydrofoil to Paxos (faster than ferry) & same time here, then if you have time, you should take the ferry to Igou & hire a car & head down to Lefkada (the only other place I would live if I fell out of love with Paxos)

If time is short, then maybe leave out Lefkas (shame) & grab a one way trip back to Parga on one of the tourist boats that visit Paxos from Parga & go back to Parga for a few days & then either try to grab a return on a Parga Boat that's going to South Corfu or get a cab back to Igou & ferry to Corfu.

You could do: Corfu - Parga & then get a day boat one way to Paxos, then you just need to take the hydrofoil back to Corfu for your departure, thats actually better for you.

Good luck

2. Re: 3 Centre Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 05:42
Get answers to your questions about Paxos