We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

Manchester
Level Contributor
63 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

Can anyone help please. Just about to book holiday with Olympic with a late flight arrival. What time is the last ferry/hydrofoil as I want to avoid an overnight stay in Corfu if I can.

Cheers

Stockport
Level Contributor
919 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

It depends on the time of year, but in high season on Mondays the last hydrofoil from Corfu Town is 6pm and the last slow boat from Lefkimi is 7.30. Full timetables here -

paxos-holidays.gr/travel/index2.php…

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

Travel with Olympic depends on how manay there are. Sometimes they keep you on Corfu, and sometiems will book a late boat for themselves (seataxi)

However be very wary as already the true times of travel with whichever airline they are using this year have started to come up. Even if you booked 6 months ago for a 8am flight, it can change to the real one of 15.50 or later!!!

Had a quick look at June and it's Easyjet they are using then. Late arrival so you will be kept on Corfu, and put on the first boat out in the morning, or maybe afternoon?

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

**THIS IS USEFUL INFORMATION IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING ON A SATURDAY FROM CORFU TO PAXOS AND VISA VERSA**

We are travelling to Paxos this year and the hydrofoil/ferry do not appear to move on a Saturday afternoon. I asked various travel agents for help. Thalassa travel paxos-holidays.gr/travel/index2.php… have a helpful website that gives both the details and times of Kamelia Lines and the Thespina boat which does sail throughout Saturday. I phoned the Corfu number and the owner (who speaks excellent English) made all the arrangements for us so we are picked up at the airport etc.

If you are travelling to Corfu on a Saturday and want to get to Paxos - do the same - wonderfully helpful!

Unlike Agni travel - who I have to mention here - they responded to my pleas for help with:

Good morning from Agni Travel.

Unfortunately we can only book Paxos transfers for clients who have booked accommodation with us due to the limited availability of tickets.

Best regards,

Paul Hobbs

Agni Travel Villas

Not quite so helpful when we had already booked a villa............ the limited availability of tickets didn't really help either.

So for all those travelling Saturday ........ I hope you find this useful.

Edited: 27 March 2013, 10:44
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

That's really useful Greece2013, welcome to the forum.

How much have you paid for the tickets per person? I am thinking about attempting to think about independently travelling to Paxos this year and a Sturday transfer would be a big bonus.

Manchester
Level Contributor
63 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

Thanks for your replies. We booked the early flight instead so hope it stays early and doesn't change!!! Don't fancy an overnight in Corfu really

Bedfordhsire UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

I have had conflicting times and e.mails over the last two weeks to and from Paxos, but have found speaking to Mary Tel. 00302662032401(I believe based at Bouas Tours Paxos Office) very helpful. She has given us times of the hydrofoil and sent the information to their agent in Corfu. (Corfu Enterprises Travel) Vasia, Tel 00302661049800 then issues their tickets for you to collect in Corfu opposite Cafe Nauticas. E16.40 per person single. The timetable on some of the websites is not kept quite up to date so would advise speaking to someone personally. I also found by trying to obtain definate hydrofoil information by e.mail was being directed/recommend/pushed towards the new ferry service "Despina" from Lefkimi????!!! for us, getting to Paxos as quickly as possible was paramount, but feel sure if cost and duration of the crossing is not an issue then the ferry via Igomenitsa or Lefkimi is also worth considering.

shropshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

hi looking at a last minute holiday to paxos and not sure about ferry.How long is the crossing please? And am i right in thinking the last crossing is at 6.00 from corfu in may?Realistically if the flight is due in at 3pm are we ok to cross that afternoon?How long the transfer to Lakka?As you can see really have no idea, any help appreciated,thank youi.

Bedfordhsire UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

Check out the timetable for the Despina boat (Kamelia Lines) the crossing takes 1.5 hrs. Or the hydrofoil which operates through Bouas tours based in Paxos, they also have a ticketing office in Corfu port area where you can collect your tickets. Having been delayed by two days due to bad weather would reccomend you allow and extra night in Corfu befor your flight home.

London
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

You could also try the sea taxi to see what they are running that day. We were lucky enough to get it last Sunday with a fair number of other people so cost was only EUR 30 each and Nikos was very helpful. paxospeabrain@yahoo.co.uk

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ferry/ Hydrofoil Corfu to Paxos

Hi there,

I'm looking for people to share a water taxi with me from corfu to paxos on the 3rd of september. my flight lands at 5pm which is way after the last hydrofoil, and im reluctant to spend a night in corfu by myself (as my family will already be in paxos by then..). The water taxi runs 24 hours a day but costs 300 euros so would be great to share this cost with people in the same boat (excuse the pun..) Please get in touch on here or email to liamhutton249@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Get answers to your questions about Paxos
Recent Conversations