We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driving from the airport to tsilivi

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
driving from the airport to tsilivi

hi, we have just booked up for a week in sept at the st johns villas and spas in tsilivi. on arrival at the airport we will get a hire car and then make our way to the accomodation. i am slightly worried about the drive and wondered if anyone knew how long it would take approx, if its an easy route etc? i have driven abroad once before in kos but the roads were very quiet. many thanks

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: driving from the airport to tsilivi

Its really simple to get to and takes 15-20 mins. The best way is to head towards Zakynthos town from the airport and get to the port road which runs along the front of the town, stay on the port road through the town till you will see that your driving along the coast, you will come to a hill on the road about 400 metres climb then you just continue staying on the same road and that takes you straight in to Tsilivi. Basically its just one road from town to Tsilivi. I think where your staying is through Tsilivi towards Tragaki but once your in Tsilivi you'll find it.

It really is easy to get to if you use the coastal route.

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driving from the airport to tsilivi

I'll give route directions.

Drive out of airport, follow road till you get to the fire station on the left hand side then turn right at the junction on the main road in to town.

Stay on the main road till you come to a set of traffic lights with "Next cafe & bowling" on the opposite corner, at these traffic lights turn right.

Stay on this road till you come to another set of traffic lights with a bridge to your right at these traffic lights, follow the road that bears left at these traffic lights and takes you in to town along the port road.

Then its plain sailing just follow the road all the way in to Tsilivi.

3. Re: driving from the airport to tsilivi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 03:18