We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laganas early September how busy?

Borehamwood
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Laganas early September how busy?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how busy Laganas is in early September. We are looking to go there on a 'lads' holiday and just wanted to check it doessn't get to quite by this time.

Cheers for any help

Scotland
Level Contributor
670 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Laganas early September how busy?

Hi,

A couple of years ago we went to Laganas for the last week of Aug and first week of Sept.

The resort was still as busy when we left as it was when we arrived. The clubs/pubs were all busy enough that you had to queue/fight to get served at the bar, and the beach was still very busy.

The temerature was notably different from beginning to end of our hol - by the end it was cold driving home on the motorbike at night, and there were more cloudy-ish days.

Enjoy your holiday!

Borehamwood
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Laganas early September how busy?

Great, thanks 4 your help

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
110 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laganas early September how busy?

Never been to Laganas to stay but was in Tsilivi many times in September and went down to Laganas for the day. Going by the numbers of people on the beach and in the bars I would say that you will not have any problem. The official end of the season is around the end of September but the weather is still great up to mid October - OK you will get the occasional thunderstorm and the charter flights from some airports have stopped for the year but the start of September should be hot hot hot and the nights not much different to those in late August. The latest time I was ever there was the second week in October and it was still sunbathing weather and the pubs/clubs in Tsilivi were still going strong.

Borehamwood
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Laganas early September how busy?

thats what I wanted to hear :)

cheers

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laganas early September how busy?

I asked about Laganas in September (look down a couple of pages for the responses) the responses suggest bars and clubs will still be open but after the first week of September you may find there's not so many '18-30s' there but I think that's gonna be the case anywhere in September as July and August is obviously peak season and a lot of people in the 18-30s age group are thinking about going back to/starting uni in September. Posts on the facebook zante 08 group seem to back this up as the majority of people on there are indicating that they're going June, July or August

6. Re: Laganas early September how busy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Zakynthos
Recent Conversations