We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

There has been quite a few Questions about the Eleon Grand Hotel, so as soon as i arrive in April i will ride across to Tsilivi and ask the manager for a tour of the hotel to add a review on Tripadvisor. If anyone has asked a question about this hotel i will try to answer them all before the season starts to hopefully set your minds at ease. Just hang on in there till then haha.

I did this last year for the Lesante hotel before its 1st season.

Mentioned in this post
Tsilivi
Tsilivi
Zakynthos, Greece
Pirate Ship
Sightseeing Tours
Mamfredas Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Renata Boat
Boat Tours, Private Tours, Boat Hire, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Porto Vromi Maries Cruises & Fun
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Boat Hire, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
warsaw,poland
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

Thanks Kevin.

Could you throw to his side a much larger image that I can enlarge the thumbnails?

If not, please send me an e-mail larger pictures (can you send me more pictures?) on sosnowskik@gmail.com

Best Regards

Tarnow, Poland
1 post
Save Reply
42. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

Hi!

I saw there is a few helpful information about Eleon Grand Resort.

I'm going to this hotel to pracitices.

We start ( me and my friends) in 25 of May so i supposed this will be the day of opening.

Thanks Kevin to this pictures, I can see what is it look like.

And I very like it :)

See you in Eleon Grand Resort :)

La Calamine, Belgium
Level Contributor
30 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

kevin,

Thanks for your information.

Slovakia
2 posts
Save Reply
44. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

Kevin, thanks for info, but i dont doubt about the bookings of family suites in block 2 before july, cause we got it from 12th to 23rd of june.

Please, could you find out from the manager, if the suites with the private pool will be ready at that date? I would be very thankfull, cause we travel with a one year old baby and dont want to be surprised after the arrival.

Lucy

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

I will be going back once a week to check progress, the family suites are being completed now the main part that needs finishing are the pools and the grounds surrounding which i would say will definately be finished by mid june but i will update every week.

england
11 posts
Save Reply
46. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

I've had confirmation from the Hotel that everything will be ready and operational on the opening day, so they seem pretty confident and I'm prepared to give them the benefit of doubt.

Looking forward to the first cold beer and dip in the pool

Rayleigh
1 post
Save Reply
47. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

Hi there I have booked the Eleon Grand Hotel with my husband and little girl, we have taken a chance as usually we like to see some reviews. I just wondered if you managed to see the hotel, it says in the brochure that there is a waterpark next door but if you try and look online you cannot find anything about it, whether or not it is fully completed etc.

Any details would be great.

Thanks

Lisa

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

Click on this link for recent update.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189462-i544-k35…

charlottelottie
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
49. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

Hi

we also arrive on 27th with our 10 year old daughter so it sounds as though there could be plenty of play mates - feeling a little nervous about the state of the building work though

Kate

Kent
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Questions about The Eleon Grand Hotel

I am booked with Olympic Holidays to go to the Eleon Grand and have just canceled the booking with them and got a full refund as the hotel is now not open for another week according to them, They offered me two other hotels that I did not like and they let me have my money back without any fuss, Although I was due to arrive in 5 days time, the manager of Olympic was very good and done what he said throughout this rather bad experience.

Good luck to you all....

Big thanks to Kevin, If it was not for you we would all be in a right mess now and I really do appreciate your work that you have done for Zante and the holidaymakers giong there WELL DONE!!!

Sarah

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Get answers to your questions about Zakynthos