We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight search

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,750 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Flight search

There has been a few topics about flight prices. If you have a mobile phone that has Apps get "Skyscanner" its pretty good and it shows the lowest price flights to the destination you type in.

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,185 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight search

Had this on my pc and jumped at the chance to use it on my phone, saves trawling all the varous websites and is the best for comparison I've come across, easy to navigate too.

Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight search

I always go to skyscanner first as it's so user-friendly. Will look out for the app - once I get a phone ! :)

Level Contributor
549 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight search

Its a fab app. Especially when you aren't bothered where you want to fly from, does a lovely wide search for you.

4. Re: Flight search

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 05:19