We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas cook flights 2014

liverpool
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomas cook flights 2014

I have booked to go back to Argassi August 2014 with Thomas Cook. I have just been informed that my flights are now being operated by Condor Airlines with a slight time difference. Anyone else aware of this? I'm just a bit worried because I have never heard of this airline apparently Thomas Cook own them and they are based in Germany!!

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,066 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas cook flights 2014

flylink.ca/airlines/…CondorAirlinesBanner.jpg

I think it's just a re-branding, as you can see on the image above, TC is still on the tail.

Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas cook flights 2014

Condor Airlines is a subsidiary of Thomas Cook.

Lancashire
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas cook flights 2014

You may have already gone..but we flew condor, planes are clean and new but staff are dreadful slow and not friendly. Service is slow.

Buy drinks and miniatures in airport duty free. Cheaper and at least you will get it.

4. Re: Thomas cook flights 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 05:16