We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resorts in Zante??

Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best resorts in Zante??

Young couple (24) that can't decide which resort to pick!!

We've narrowed it down to Kalamaki, Tsilivi or Argassi...were looking for somewhere that's still got it's traditional charm but also has nightlife! By nightlife we mean a good selection of tavernas and a few lively bars. Nothing like an 18-30 resort and not heaving with loads of sports/karaoke bars.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,902 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best resorts in Zante??

hi and welcome..

take a look at these links to give you an idea of these resorts.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…47401986

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189462-i544-k62…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189462-i544-k26…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189462-i544-k64…

Farnborough, United...
Level Contributor
236 posts
393 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best resorts in Zante??

All nice resorts, And all have their charms, Though in my humble opinion, Kalamaki would be ideal! Probably the least busiest out the three. Its spacious, Scenic, And the main strip can be lively, But just at the right balance. All three resorts offer everything you will need. Whatever you decide,have a great holiday :)

Bromyard, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best resorts in Zante??

As above - all of these resorts can give you what you are looking for, but they are all different as well. What else is important to you? Based on your current criteria it's difficult to give you more specific advice, so please give us a bit more to go on and we'll be glad to help.

Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best resorts in Zante??

Thanks for the help so far!!

We've decided on Kalamaki and the Meandros Hotel, we wanted a few bars but still something low key.

If anyone could suggest some good bars and restaurants that would be appreciated!

Can't wait now!! Thanks!

5. Re: Best resorts in Zante??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Zakynthos
Recent Conversations