We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beaches for little children

Bristol
5 posts
Save Topic
Best beaches for little children

Hi

We're going to Zante in aug with our 2 boys. Aged 4 and 2. We were just wondering which are the best/ most child friendly beaches to visit? We will have a car.

Thanks

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,118 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beaches for little children

the best beaches in my opinion are in vasikos.banana,plaka,gerakus with the turtle info centre,st nicks and dafne beaches.my favourite is plaka.gently shelving sand into a crystal clear sea.has free sunbeds on the grass or 5 euros a set on the sand.ice creams food etc are very reasonable for a beach bar.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beaches for little children

Pete is spot on in my opinion, Vasilkos has the best beaches. I like Dafni but Plaka would be best for your requirements

UK
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beaches for little children

Another one for Plaka, as Pete said lovely clean beach, calm sea good sunbeds etc & very reasonable food & drink prices & selection. Ideal for kids & couples etc .

There's also free, private parking right by the bar, some under shade.

Bristol
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best beaches for little children

Thanks so much for all of your help.

We are staying in Lithakia, so not that far away from your suggestion.

Very excited now

5. Re: Best beaches for little children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Zakynthos