We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pefkohori Restaurants

Preston
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Pefkohori Restaurants

Hi

Going to Pefkohori tomorrow, any recommendations for places to eat!

Thanks in advance

Julie

London
Level Contributor
753 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pefkohori Restaurants

Are you looking for Greek or more international cuisine?

The main strip of restaurants are along the promenade with a great selection of large Greek tavernas. One of my favourites is Tsapari which is a fish restaurant quite far along the promenade (away from Hanioti).

Look for where the Greeks eat - Vlahos is very popular. You will find the resort fills up on the weekends when all the Greeks come down from Thessaloniki.

Rialtos on one of the side roads has a great 'inetrnational' menu (with Greek food as well) and is very good value.

Hanioti is also worth a visit for a night out. There are lots of lively bars & restaurants and good shopping.

Have a great holiday, I am very jealous!

Preston
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pefkohori Restaurants

Thanks for the recommendations

cannot wait!

Julie

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pefkohori Restaurants

Maxims along the main road is my favourite restaurant in Pefkohori. Typical good Greek cooking. The lamb is really tender espescially the lamb and lemon potatoes.

4. Re: Pefkohori Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 22:18