We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on which hotel to stay at please?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
101 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on which hotel to stay at please?

We are thinking of staying in the Sani Resort and need advice on where to stay. Two adults and our 13 year son. Are we better at the Sani Beach Hotel or the Sani Bungalows. Also does the hotel have more going on for our 13 year old ? Does anyone know which accommodation has the bigger rooms? ( Like for like eg. standard room, half board) Also if we decided on the standard rooms at the Sani Beach hotel what views do you get? As on most holidays you pay extra for a sea view and we just wondered what the standard alternative was. Sorry for so many questions ! Many thanks.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on which hotel to stay at please?

hi.

i believe the best hotel in sani resort is the porto sani village. the rooms are big and comfortable in fact there are two rooms and a bathroom. the swimming pools are great plus you have the priviledge of using 2 private beaches which are never crowded like the hotel's beaches.

for entertainment there is the hotel 5 min walk from porto sani village (shows in the evening etc). the half board in porto sanoi village is like you dine in a gourmet restaurant while in sani hotel is a very ordinary half board restaurant.in my opinion avoid hotel at all costs.i have stayed there 4-5 times and always was very averarage not to say below average.

sani club (where the bungalows are) is very charming and a good option also but at least 15 min walk from the marina.there is entertainment for kids there and a bus free of charge that takes you to the marina several times per day.

if you think that porto sani village is very expensive compaire to the main sani hotel then go for sani club.

i go to sani resort from 2000 every year and all what i;m telling you is my personal 10 years of experience!

2. Re: Advice on which hotel to stay at please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Halkidiki Region