We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses from thessolonika to halkidiki

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
buses from thessolonika to halkidiki

hi im travelling to thessolonika next week and i would like to know what bus i have to get to halkidiki and how much it will cost. please help as taxis are too expensive

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
765 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses from thessolonika to halkidiki

Yes, but you don't explain anywhere what kind of bus you need, and from where to where you need to be transferred, so that we know what to write back to you.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: buses from thessolonika to halkidiki

hi sorry. i was looking at the shuttle bus from the airport in thessalonika airport to hanioti halkidiki. i did read something earlier saying that its a number 32 bus? all the quotes ive had for taxis are around £130, so i think its best to travel on the shuttle bus.

3. Re: buses from thessolonika to halkidiki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 21:17