We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceania Spa Club Hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Oceania Spa Club Hotel

I love the look of this hotel and the reviews are good.

To me it looks like the pools are not that big compared to the amount of rooms etc.

For anyone who has stayed there do you feel the pool size is enough?

Thanks

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
777 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceania Spa Club Hotel

The pools are indeed not huge, but it always depends on the time of the year that you'll be around. So, if you are there during the low period, then this will not be an issue. However, it tends to get crowded during the busier times.

One very small advice though, regarding swimming in Halkidiki. Why would one choose to stay at the pool when there are so many beautiful beaches very close to the hotel, and all around Halkidiki?

Please do not get disturbed or offended by my question. By no means I would like to offend anyone. It is just a question I have, as most Brits are usually in love with the hotel pools.

However, Halkidiki is offering some of the most beautiful and unique beaches of the Mediterannean to its visitors and this is where my query comes from .

London, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceania Spa Club Hotel

Hi,

We love the beach and do go to the beach (not been to halkidiki yet but would love to) but we would go all inclusive and the children do like their daily activities around the pool.

We would be going in august so that is why wondered re pools, as some of the days would be beach, some pool .)

Novi Sad, Serbia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Oceania Spa Club Hotel

Please help me to find the contact person who holds the Childrens Park FARITOPIA within which is coffee in Perfkohori on the beach.

His name is Panajiotis!

Cafe is closed on Saturday 17 September and I am there something forgot!! Thank you all in advance!

alisa1661@yahoo.com

4. Re: Oceania Spa Club Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Halkidiki Region