We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kalithea

Which Kallithea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wirral
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
kalithea

my wife and i are thinking of visiting kalithea this year but were worried it may not suit us we are 52 and 49 we have visited hanioti the last few years but fancied a change wud be very interested to hear about this resort nightlife etc thanks

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kalithea

hi.

kalithea is even more lively than hanioti.

it has everything.many cafes, bars, shops, taverns.it is a little bit more noisy than hanioti.

London
Level Contributor
742 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kalithea

I think it depends where you stay in Kalithea - if you are in the main village the nightlife is more chilled out with open-air cafes and bars with lots of locals on the weekends.

If you stay at the Athos or Pallini the nightlife in that area is more 'hardcore' with lively bars and open-air nightclubs.

The beach in the main village is beautiful, very sandy, but a steep walk up / down.

Kalithea tends to have more Greek 'tourists' than Hanioti. On the weekends they all come down from Thessaloniki and go to Kalithea & Pefkohori. Hanioti is a bit more English dominated...

Just depends what you like (personally I like to be surrounded by locals, not other English people - I have that at home!)

3. Re: kalithea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Kallithea
Recent Conversations