We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Life

Which Kallithea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, Nebraska
7 posts
Save Topic
Night Life

8 guys and 3 women, coming to Kalithea. What are the options there.

Thanks

9 replies to this topic
Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
774 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Life

The options in Kallithea are very very many! Lots of bars, and night clubs, and beach bars. Depending on your taste, I think you will find what you're looking for. Kallithea is the place to be in Halkidiki if you're looking for night life. What time of the summer are you going to be there, as it's not very busy yet and the weather has not been that generous....

Lincoln, Nebraska
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Life

We get there July 5th through 14th.

Some Serbians Australians and Americans.

Thanks

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
774 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Life

Sounds like a pretty good mixed group that'll have lots of fun! Enjoy guys and let us know how it was.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Life

Can you tell us if the reservations are needed in the night clubs? Is there any difference among type of music and crowd in Pearl, Aqua, Circo, Ahoy...?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night Life

I was in Kallithea last week and was really disappointed with the nightlife. Aqua is great but was only busy on the Saturday night. The other clubs didn't open the whole time we were there. There aren't many bars in Kallithea itself and the ones that are there were very very quiet. I was on a girly holiday and we wanted to dance every night but it really wasn't that kind of place. It was the middle of June so it could be that the season hasn't really got started yet but I've been to other holiday resorts in June and the nightlife has been really great. Beautiful place but not the best place if you want busy nightlife.

Shkoder, Albania
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Night Life

any opinions to share about kallithea?

hope u had a great time there

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Night Life

Depending on the season the nightclubs might not be open or busy during week time. After September 15th most of them have lesser crowds, mainly tourists. But still there are many beach bars to have fun enjoy. Here are some in Kalithea & Kriopigi

Amira Beach, Kalithea

Agora Beach - Greek Koyzina Beach Bar, Kriopigi

Further to the end in the Paliouri Area you will find even more

Leyki Ammos

Cabana Beach

Elephant Beach Bar

Molos

I think that day-life surpasses night life in Halkidiki, but still there are some very good option for night entertainment

Also check Spitaki Bar in Kalithea

Hope this helps!

Skopje, Republic of...
Level Contributor
137 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Night Life

Nightlife in Kallithea there as there are in other places. Near Kallithea has 3-4 discos. The best of these is Pearl. Entrance is charged 10 euros per person.

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Night Life

Should we go on a Thursday? Is it crowded? And prices 5€ for a beer? Thanks for any advice...

Reply to: Night Life
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kallithea
Recent Conversations