We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sani beach Hotel prices

Hayes, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
382 reviews
Save Topic
Sani beach Hotel prices

Hi,

How much are drinks at the Sani Beach Hotel?

Wine?

Beer?

Spirits?

Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sani beach Hotel prices

Ranges from 4 euros to 15 depending on what it is your drinking.

in a word quite pricey

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
836 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sani beach Hotel prices

I believe these are the prices indeed at the hotel, but I just wanted to ask the friend who wrote earlier... as he mentioned that the drinks are pricey.

Pricey compared to what?? To a pub somewhere in a city center? Or pricey, compared to other 5* hotels? I have had 20 Euro coctails at 5* hotels, but I knew it costs that much, so I don't think that 10-12 Euro for a nice coctail is that much (always compared to other 5* hotels).

I do think that 10-15 Euro is too much for a drink in general, but it always depends on what we compare it with.

Friendly regards,

Yannis.

London
Level Contributor
826 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sani beach Hotel prices

We went to Sani a couple of weeks ago just for the evening (we weren't staying there) and had a cocktail in one of the nice bars round the marina. They cost 9.50 Euros which is quite steep but what I expected for the resort.

I can't comment on the hotel prices as we only went to the marina, but we ate at one of the restaurants there (not sure of the name but it was like a traditional Greek taverna with tables under the trees) and it was no more expensive than the restaurants in Pefkohori where we were staying.

Mentioned in this post
Sani
Sani
Kassandra, Greece
Pefkohori
Pefkohori
Kassandra, Greece
4. Re: Sani beach Hotel prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2010, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Kassandra