We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good wedding florist or DJ in Kassandra?

Zurich
3 posts
Save Topic
Good wedding florist or DJ in Kassandra?

Hello to everyone,

I am looking for a good wedding florist and DJ for our wedding in Pefkohori in September 2013. Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
806 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good wedding florist or DJ in Kassandra?

Hi there Silina,

there are plenty of organisers that do that, but I think that this might end up a bit expensive if you do this through a wedding organiser.

I know a couple of people as I got married few months ago, however what is your budget on both occassions? For the florist and the DJ as well? Also, regarding the DJ, what kind of music would you be interested in?

Regards,

Yiannis

Zurich
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good wedding florist or DJ in Kassandra?

Thank you for your reply! We do not have a particular figure in mind since we have never married in Pefkohori before:-) I would appreciate any leads to people we could rely on on our special day, so if you were happy with your DJ and florist pls let us know .

As for the music, we're thinking about 50% Greek and 50%International.

Thank you in advance!

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
806 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good wedding florist or DJ in Kassandra?

I will come back to you with the names and phone numbers of the people i have in mind.

There's a new baby in the house,so if I forget about this in the next couple of days,please dont hesitate to remind me....

Yiannis

Zurich
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Good wedding florist or DJ in Kassandra?

Congratulations! Thank you and I will follow-up as suggested.

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
806 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good wedding florist or DJ in Kassandra?

Dear Silina,

what about the dates? When are you getting married?

Kalimera.

6. Re: Good wedding florist or DJ in Kassandra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 19:17
Get answers to your questions about Kassandra
Recent Conversations