We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small isolated beaches on Sithonia

Sofia, Bulgaria
1 post
Save Topic
Small isolated beaches on Sithonia

Hello travelers,

I am going to be spending one week on Sithonia from 27th July to 4th of August. Me and my girlfriend are going to be staying in the city of Vourvourou.

Can anyone who have been to Sithonia before, let me know if you are familiar with any small, isolated quite beaches. We are looking for a small not crowded and not popular one. We would like to take the best of our time off, so we want to enjoy a chillout atmosphere.

We have a car available, so transportation is not a problem.

I will be really grateful for any ideas. I will also appreciate other tips for best beaches, places and activities to do! :)

All the best,

Nik

England
Level Contributor
527 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small isolated beaches on Sithonia

I loved Porto koufo. Very quiet and not many there.

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
777 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small isolated beaches on Sithonia

Hi there Nik!

If you go to Neos Marmaras,and pass the road from Porto Carras towards the South of Sithonia,you'll notice a road on your right hand,almost a km from the Porto Carras entrance. You will see many signs with tavernas,campings at this crossroad,so turn right in there. Reaching the beach after a few km from the crossroad.Once you arrive at the first ome or two beaches, you will see a few people. Go gurther south from Camping Stavros and enjoy at least ten secluded beaches,where you will hardly find any person around,whic could easily make it your personal little heaven!

Hope this helps a bit,

Giannis

Vic, Catalonia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small isolated beaches on Sithonia

Hi Nik,

We've found some small isolated beaches at the North of Orange Beach (Sarti). Maybe with some campers, but perfect for naturism.

4. Re: Small isolated beaches on Sithonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sithonia
Recent Conversations