We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GAP in Thessaloniki

giu
bucharest
Level Contributor
48 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
GAP in Thessaloniki

Hello, I shall spend a few days in Thessaloniki in JUne and I am looking for some good clothing shopping, among which GAP. Please do you know if there is a GAP store in Thessaloniki and where? Thank you.

Voila Silver Jewels
Gift & Speciality Shops
En Karpo
Gift & Speciality Shops
Filokalein
Gift & Speciality Shops
Athens
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

Ho Ho Ho, here I 've got some very interesting adresses for you:

Garouzos outlet: 73 Mitropoleos str., Glamour outlet: 101 Mitropoleos str, Carouzos outlet: 15 Karolou Dill str. Famous designers' collections with a big variety of last year's items in attractive prices.

giu
bucharest
Level Contributor
48 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

Thank you very much, I hope I shall find my interest. All the best.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

hi.

carouzos outlet shops have closed in the city center.anyway they did not have gap for some time now.

there isn't an exclusive gap store in thessaloniki.but you can find similar like ralph lauren exclusive in mitropoleos st., red and green in tsimiski st., nautica store in kouskoura st., lacoste in mitropoleos st, and two department stores that might have gap and all the other brands i've mentioned above ''the fokas department store'' and ''notos galleries'' both on tsimiski st.also try ''intervista'' in tsimiski st., also fena fresh in ilyssia area (close to tsimiski st).carouzos in plateia shopping mall (tsimiski st) has much more upgraded brands now, like prada, valentino etc plus it is very expensive.

for outlet stores you can go in airport area in florida shopping area in ''appolonia outlet'', and in ''mega outlet''.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

one sec the guy/girl asked for GAP which is kind of budget shopping....so all these ralph whatever stuff and all are all out of that league...what you need that is comparable with Gap is Zara, Massimo dutti, Pull and bear...(I know that all the above I mentioned are the same company...but unfortunately we don't have H&M or Topshop or river island yet in Thessaloniki)

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

Actually, one H&M store (Agias Sophias 11) is opening at Thessaloniki on April 17, according to www.hm.com.

giu
bucharest
Level Contributor
48 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

yes I saw also on teh H&M site. I shall check that out too. Thank you. I am just trying to locate on the map that street, Agias Sophia.I cannot see it. I know Tismiski and Egnatia, for having already shopped there.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

It is probably an issue of different spelling, it might be anything between Agias Sofias, Aghias Sophias, etc.

It's one of the busiest commercial roads of Thessaloniki; it's perpendicular to both Tsimiski and Egnatia streets. It passes in front of three major churches, the Cathedral, Agia Sofia and Acheropoiitos (their Google Earth coordinates are 40o37'51.68"N-22o56'36.74"E, 40o37'59.90"N-22o56'45.62"E and 40o38'06.50"N-22o56'51.23"E respectively)

giu
bucharest
Level Contributor
48 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

aha, ok, now I visualise it in my mind! Thank you a lot! All the best!

Thessaloniki
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

Hi! I am working in the first GAP in thessaloniki that will open soon. The openning is at 28 April. You'll find it in the center of town in the mall(shopping center) "PLATIA" at TSIMISKI & ARISTOTELUS street.

giu
bucharest
Level Contributor
48 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: GAP in Thessaloniki

oh thank you very muxch

shall be there in juine again

all the best with the new shop!!!!!