We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Lamb

London
1 post
Save Topic
Easter Lamb

I'll be in Thessaloniki this weekend (Friday through Monday April 25-28) and am trying to locate a few restaurant recommendations. I'm aware that Easter will be a bit crazy, but I'm hoping to find somewhere that serves traditional Easter spit-roasted lamb (and perhaps mayeritsa if possible). Short of going to a small village and begging the local residents, I'm not having much luck in my research.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Lamb

hi.

you might try ''tiffany's restaurant'' on iktinou st.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Lamb

Oh my! Many a memories here if it's the same 'Tiffany's' I remember..you'll absolutely love it..always open with great fare..It IS the one off the main drag at Tsimiski, I think, and really central, right?! Please tell me yes..it's still there!! Thanks..Enjoy!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Lamb

Also, the City Council organizes an open party with free lamb, wine, singing and dancing in front of the Alexander the Great's statue near White Tower. It will start on 11.00 am and will go one until evening.

4. Re: Easter Lamb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 14:23