We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

haifa
2 posts
Save Topic
Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

Can you please tell me which hotel is better ?

Mediterranean costs a lot more but I found much better reviews on anatolia hotel.

Is it close to the sea shore ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

Mediterranean Palace is on a MUCH better location. It is very close to the sea shore (unlike Anatolia) cafes, shops etc.

I think ( i am not positive) Electra Palace hotel is on the same price range with Mediterranean and has an even better location. May be you want to check it out too.

electrahotels.gr/electra-thessaloniki/index.…

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

I would certainly choose Maditerranean palace over Anatolia hotel. And you can have a very good view of the sea, from your room, in Mediterranean palace.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

Hey and welcome eliHaifa:-) I agree..don't think you can go wrong with the Mediterranean Palace (personally don't know the Anatolia)..They have a wonderful inground pool and a cafe/bar/restaurant on the high floor which also seats outside in Season with spectacular views over the Sea and City! Try and get a room facing the Sea;-) It's a great property in a great locale! Having said that, also agree that the Electra mentioned here is also a great choice..in a more central locale and also has a rooftop pool with again, sea-facing rooms if you so choose! Was last here with my mom a number of years ago and she loved it..I personally like the Mediterranean better;-) Let us know which you choose..happy planning and enjoy!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

Thank you Cine for the correction;-) EliHaifa..I was mistaking the Med Hotel with the Macedonian Palace..my mistake! Having said that..I would check the Macedonian as well;-) Sorry..and keep enjoyin'!

haifa
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

Thank you very much.

You all are so kind.

Eli

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

Our pleasure Eli:-) Have you decided on where you're staying?! Have fun and keep enjoyin'!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

hi.

better choose mediteranean. why don't you check the prices for makedonia palace hotel? www.classicalhotels.gr

8. Re: Mediterranean or anatolia hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2010, 06:17