We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thessaloniki with family

Which Thessaloniki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thailand
2 posts
Save Topic
Thessaloniki with family

Hello,

I am planning to go to Thessaloniki with my two children three and two years old. I am sseking an advise for a hotel not over 120 euro per night, things to do and restaurants.

Thanks for all assistance.

Double A

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thessaloniki with family

When are you thinking of going to Thessaloniki?? Hotel prices will vary of course depending on whether it is low / high season.

Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thessaloniki with family

i am thinking of 18-22 April 2010. Any advise?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thessaloniki with family

hi.

the weather usually is very fine during this time of the year.

here is a list of descent centrally located hotels in thessaloniki-they must be in your price range:

www.ad-imperial-hotel.gr

www.hotelabc.gr

www.hotelamalia.gr

www.hotelelgreco.gr

www.ilios-hotel.gr

www.kinissi-palace.gr

www.lepalace.gr

www.madrino.gr

www.touristhotel.gr

keep in mind that in general the hotels in thessaloniki even the 3 stars are rather expensive.

all the hotels that i have listed for you are centrally located.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thessaloniki with family

About restaurants you should avoid eating across the sea if you are planing a low budget trip. You could enjoy a walk in Ladadika, where there are some restaurants, and of course a walk by the sea is a must and kids will love.

A visit at White Tower will be great especially if you are able to reach at the top of the tower and enjoy the view. Only be sure of the hours the museums are open. Finally, OASTH, has recently set a rout around town watching the main sights, but I'm not sure I would recommend a tour by bus, as this time a metro is under construction and there is traffic at the center of city.

5. Re: Thessaloniki with family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 06:19