We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night to see what I can

Which Thessaloniki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
One night to see what I can

My wife and I (mid-30's couple) are spending our last night in Greece in Thessaloniki before flying home in just a couple of weeks. We'd like a suggestion for a place to stay. We really only have one night and would love to see at least as much as we can for that night. So somewhere we can

Would like to have a good final Greek meal as well if you have any suggestions. I'm not looking too too top end, but we're not looking budget either. Love unique hotels that have some charm and love diamonds in the rough food establishments. I know this is a late request, but thought I'd check with anyone that could help before finalizing things.

Thanks in advance.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One night to see what I can

hi.

hotel recomendation in the middle of everything: electra palace, excelsior hotel, city hotel, daios luxury living, bristol hotel.

dinner recomendation: 7 thalasses (7 seas) in kalapothaki str., excelsior's and electra palace hotel restaurants(especially electra has a top floor restaurant overlooking the aristotelous square, grada nuevo in kalapothaki st.,

2. Re: One night to see what I can

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 06:16