We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lego shop_mindstorm ev3

Which Thessaloniki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Novi Sad, Serbia
1 post
Save Topic
lego shop_mindstorm ev3

I would like to know where can be bought lego mindstorm ev3 in Thesalloniki?

Thanks in advance.

Goran, Novi Sad, Serbia.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lego shop_mindstorm ev3

You could try Jumbo which is at Number 43 - 26th Oktombriou Street and Kefallinias Street (west of the city centre near the Cargo Port area)

Koukou at 16 Aristotelous Street (in centre of Thessaloniki)

Comfuzio which is at the Mediterranean Cosmos shopping mall which is located on the main road connecting the City and the Airport

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: lego shop_mindstorm ev3

Koukou at Aristotelous street has closed. There's a new toys shop in it's place, Bobo, but I'm not sure about it's stock.

Another choice is Public, books/electronics/toys shop in 24, Tsimiski street, also in the city centre.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: lego shop_mindstorm ev3

I just saw that there is (limited) availability at the Public shop suggested above.

Grigoris

4. Re: lego shop_mindstorm ev3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:16