We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets are here !!!

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets are here !!!

E tickets landed in my inbox yesterday, fly out on the 1st sept for 2 weeks at the haris studios , can't wait , anybody else going ? I'm flying from gatwick

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
741 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets are here !!!

Yes we're flying out the week before so we'll overlap by a week. We're staying in Molivos. So excited, 34 days to go!!

Our 1st time to Lesvos, what about you?

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets are here !!!

Have a lovely time janiebaby! :O) :O)

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets are here !!!

see you there Janie we will have done our first week at Plaza palace so call in evening for drink as for sue and Malc. cant miss us hes 6ft 1 with a beard and

tatoos on his arms I'm 5 ft .

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets are here !!!

Staying in anaxos , you will see us most certainly , and I'm 5 ft too

London
Level Contributor
600 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets are here !!!

We'll be on the same flight, Janie, look out for the tall, folically-challenged guy obediently following his better half around (there may be a differerent version of this!)!

Pete

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets are here !!!

ha ha , look out for the poor old man being nagged by his 5ft wife cos i get stressed out at airports !!! lol !!

7. Re: Tickets are here !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Lesbos
Recent Conversations