We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook Wednesday flight from Manchester

Manchester
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomas Cook Wednesday flight from Manchester

Has anyone has been on the flight recently and know whether they show a film? Just wondering whether it's worth downloading one to the ipad or not.

Thanks.

Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
1,981 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook Wednesday flight from Manchester

I think inflight entertainment is restricted to long haul flights these days, we've not had anything for the last few years although admittedly we've not been on the flight you're enquiring about.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
105 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook Wednesday flight from Manchester

We were on the flight in July and surprisingly they did show a film on the way over - the new hunger games one. I'd seen it, but still watched a bit. They didn't show one on the way back - I think the crew were stressed due to a delay.

Manchester
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook Wednesday flight from Manchester

Thanks for letting me know. I wouldn't usually expect a film either but we got one last year flying to Kefalonia with TC.

4. Re: Thomas Cook Wednesday flight from Manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Lesbos