We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day-Trip to Ephesus from Kokkari

Heidelberg, Germany
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Day-Trip to Ephesus from Kokkari

I am going to Kokkari for a fortnight next week, lucky me, and would like to go to Ephesus for the day to look at the ruins. My plan is to take the boat over, have a look round Ephesus during the day, and then spend the night somewhere nearby, before returning to Samos the next day.

Does that sound feasible and if so, can anyone give me any tips on a good place to stay? And where can I book?

I'd appreciate any ideas or tips. Thanks!

Washingon DC area
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day-Trip to Ephesus from Kokkari

One great place near Ephesus is the Hotel Bella in Selcuk- an ideal location just across from the ruins of the St. John Basilica. very reasonable, excellent breakfasts, and an extremely pleasant staff. They also provide free transport to local attractions.

www.hotelbella.com/selcuk_hotels/index.htm

2. Re: Day-Trip to Ephesus from Kokkari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Samos
Recent Conversations